NEW Live MLS Searches!
You are on the internet looking for information and I want to give it to you! My aim is to make your Real Estate ventures smooth and productive. It starts with information that helps you make better decisions easily.
To start, you can search the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) right here. 85% of homes are sold through Realtor services. The best Real Estate information sources stem from the MLS.
There are several tools and tricks on this site to use to maximize your searching experience. I believe you will be impressed. Scroll down for a list to hints.
Mind you, I am not a pushy sales guy. I want to work with people who want to work with me. I have found that as I create beneficial and enjoyable business experiences, I end up enjoying and benefiting from them also. My aim is to assist you in Real Estate transactions to call a place home, and/or to use Real Estate as an investment tool to produce income.
My aim is to provide you with the best possible user friendly information to make your home buying/selling process enjoyable and efficient. This web page is all about inviting you to contact me for more information, for assistance, to preview properties, or for other Real Estate matters.
I have been a Phoenix area resident since 1968. I have been in Real Estate since 1996 and have sold homes in Phoenix, Tempe, Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, Maricopa, Queen Creek, Gold Canyon, Apache Junction, Sedona, Laveen, Ahwatukee, Arizona.
I hope to hear from you!
Here are a few pointers and tools you can use in the home search pages.
1. You can do searches using the Map (default) or by clicking the Quick Search for a list of options in top right corner.
2. Enter an address or MLS number in first box in search pane to find specific properties.
3. View subdivision, zip code, etc boundaries on the map by clicking on the Overlays drop down box.
4. Learn and change what colors mean by clicking color circle in bottom right.
5. Locate addresses using the push pin in bottom left corner.
6. Create search boundaries on the map using the blue box, circle or irregular box in the bottom middle.
7. Search by short sale or foreclosure, (including or discluding) by selecting special listing conditions criteria.
8. Learn Property information, lot sizes, histories, Bird's Eye by going to the map, zoom down to desired properties, click on the Blue i (Nosy Neighbor at center bottom of map) then click on any lot or property.
9. Use the wheel on your mouse to zoom in and out.
10. Move around the map by left click hold and drag or use pointers on map.
11. You can set up a search then save it. You will need to set up or use the portal you already have to save searches.
12. Set up Daily Auto Updates for new listings by clicking on the Home tab at top middle of screen, then click the box nest to Daily E-Mail Updates.
13. Use the home page to view and track your searches and properties.
14. In the search windows you can click on blue headers to sort the lists by that category.
15. To learn property listing history, Click on a property then click the Blue History option at top.
16. To find Tax Record information, click on a property then click the Blue Tax Info option.
17. The Documents option will offer other documents listing agent post with the listing.
18. Street Views (if available) can be used by clicking on the map folder, then click the driving directions in top right. That will open a google maps window. Click and drag the flying man above the zoom + - bar in left of map. Streets that have street view will turn blue. Drag the flying man a blue street unclick and a street view photo will open.
19. Birds Eye can be used to see various satellite photos from an angle in the sky. Click on the Map then to the top left of the map click the blue Actions for Selected Listing, then select Birds Eye View.
20. If you want to share a listing with friends, click on the Share button at top center. Email, Facebook, Twitter etc options are available.
21. Contact me using Request Showing or Contact tabs.